Can Counter Assault Bear Deterrent be taken into Canada?

Yes, Counter Assault Bear Deterrent is EPA registered and can be taken across the Canadian border for your own personal use. The product must return to the US and cannot be sold or remain in Canada.  This allowance applies to Bear Deterrent only, and does not include self defense pepper sprays which are not legal in Canada.

Please refer to the letter from Health Canada below.
Canada Health Letter

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *